Jive X Sales Promotion – Terms & Conditions
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Little Green Beverages (Pty) Ltd trading as The Beverage Company (“Promoter”).
- The Competition commences on the 17th August 2020 and ends at midnight on the 9th October 2020 (“Competition Period”). Entries received by the Promoter outside of this Competition Period will not be accepted.
- The Competition is open to all legal residents and citizens of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years and older (who are in possession of a valid South African identity document) except the shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants to the Promoter or any person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, the Promoters and/or any marketing service providers or suppliers of goods or services in respect of the Competition, and/or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering the Competition, all entrants (“Participants”) agree to be bound by these Competition rules. For the duration of the Competition Period, Jive X Cooldrinks will be available to purchase from retail outlets in the Western Cape, which sell the Jive X brand.
- To enter this Competition, Participants must purchase a Jive X, find the unique code under the white cap, dial *120*9902uniquecode# and follow the prompts. Standard network rates apply to each entry submitted.
- Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they like, however each unique code may only be used once.
- With each entry, the Participant stands a chance to win:
– a share of R40 000 in mobile data for MTN, Vodacom and Cell C
– Limited edition Jive X Brahsse clothing
- Mobile data prizes of values between R3.00 and R10.00 will be given away on a daily basis during the period of the Competition. A total of R40 000 worth of mobile data will be given away.
- To qualify to win the mobile data, the mobile number by which the winner entered the Competition must be on a pay-as-you-go, top-up or pre-paid subscription or contract.
- Winners of mobile data will be advised thereof by SMS and the number which the winner used to enter the Competition will automatically be credited with the amount of the mobile data won.
– Should mobile data prizes be awarded to a mobile number that is unable to utilize the prize (i.e. the mobile number is not on a prepaid subscription), the prize will be withdrawn and re-entered into the prize pool for distribution to other Participants. These winners will still however be entered into the draw prize to win Limited edition Jive X Brahsse clothing.
– Winners shall not have to option to change the clothing size from what they indicated in the USSD string.
- The final draw for the limited edition Jive X Brahsse clothing will be as follows: Weekly draws until 9th October 2020.
- All prizes are strictly not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Winners of all prizes will be the first correct entries selected by a random computer-generated draw which is audited by an independent third party.
- Each winner (with the exception of mobile data winners) will be notified telephonically within 48 hours after the lucky draw, on the mobile number on which the winner entered the Competition. Should the winner not answer after 3 (three) telephone calls, the winner will forfeit their winnings and a redraw will take place to find a new winner.
- The names of the winners will be announced on www.jive.co.za as well as on the Jive Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jivecooldrinks/). By entry into this Competition, Participants grant the Promoters consent to publish their names on their relevant social media platforms.
- The Promoter may make media announcements/publications of the winner’s name/photographs of the winner, provided that the winner may expressly elect to decline this. The winner or Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Participants can monitor the progress of the Competition on www.jive.co.za
- Promoter will not be responsible for any other expenses whatsoever which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of the Mobile Airtime and/or Weekly Prizes, whether foreseen or not.
- Apex has been appointed as the auditors for this Competition and reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner to verify his/her eligibility.
- Apex reserves the right to appoint external auditors in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever it deems necessary.
- By entering this Competition the participant gives the Promoter permission to contact him via SMS for promotional or informational purposes related to the Promoter and/or Competition. The participant may opt-out of this contact list by replying STOP to any SMS they have received from the Promoter, except for prize notification messages.
- All Participants and winners to the maximum extent permitted by law, indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees), affiliates and agents, against any/all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, harm, injury of any nature whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
- All entrants and participants are advised that in compliance with the laws of the country, Promoter is required to retain certain information (where applicable) of participants, entrants and winners for a period of time (“Personal Information”). Such Personal Information to be retained by the Promoter includes (but is not limited to) the full names, identity numbers, contact details and winner’s acknowledgement of prize receipts. Accordingly, the Promoter will require the winners to provide written confirmation of permission to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules, as well as with the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”) and South African Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“Consumer Act”). Should any entrant, participant and/or winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such entrant, participant and/or winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize(s) and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- In the case of queries regarding this Competition, customers can contact the Promoter directly by emailing email@example.com.
- Any participant who transgresses any of these terms and conditions or disparages the promotion or promotional brand/s in any way or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this Competition, may be banned from entry into this, or into any other of the Promoter’s promotional competitions. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to applicable law) to disqualify or ban any individual who tampers with or attempts to subvert or interfere with the Competition or entry process or prize retrieval process
- Should any claims arise from defects related to the prizes, winners must pursue such claims with the manufacturer thereof. For avoidance of doubt, the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the Prizes. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winners, and/or entrants.
- If the Promoter is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any other reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without prior notice and no entrant shall have any recourse for such cancellation or alteration. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition information or these terms and conditions shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Promoter. In such event all Participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoter and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- The Promoters decision is final and no further correspondence concerning the Competition or prizes will be entered into.
- All information relating to the Competition and published Competition material will form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The law of South Africa governs these terms and conditions and Participants are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- A copy of these Competition rules may be viewed or downloaded, from www.jive.co.za
- Jive frequently run Social Media Giveaways on its social pages.
- These giveaways are open to all legal residents and citizens of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years and older.
- Winners are always selected at random.
- Individuals are only eligible to win if they have followed the entry mechanic as stated by the brand.
- These Social Media Giveaways are only available to residents of the Western Cape.
- Winners will be contacted directly via Social Media to get their contact and delivery information.