Jive “Dala Your Colour” Sales Promotion – Terms & Conditions
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by The Beverage Company (“Promoter”).
- The Competition commences on 26th October 2020 and runs until 17th January 2021. Entries received by the Promoter outside of this time period will not be accepted.
- The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of the Republic of South Africa of 18 years and older (who are in possession of a valid South African identity document), residing in the WC province, except any person who is an employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant to the Promoter or any person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, the Promoters and/or any marketing service providers or suppliers of goods or services in respect of the competition, and/or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering the Competition, all entrants (“Participants”) agree to be bound by these competition rules. For the duration of the Competition, Jive Cooldrinks will be available to purchase from retail outlets in the Western Cape, which sell the Jive brand.
- To enter this Competition, Participants must purchase a Jive with the promotional green cap, find the unique code under the cap, dial *120*1669# and follow the prompts. Standard network rates apply to each entry submitted.
- Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they like, however each unique code may only be used once.
- With each entry, the Participant stands a chance to win:
– a share of R250 000 in colourful prizes and instant airtime for MTN, Vodacom and Cell C
- Mobile airtime prizes to the value of R5.00 will be given away on a daily basis during the period of the Competition. A total of R70 000 worth of mobile airtime will be given away. Only prepaid accounts will be able to receive airtime, contract accounts will not.
- To qualify to win the mobile airtime, the mobile number by which the winner entered the Competition must be on a pay-as-you-go or pre-paid subscription or contract. Virtual Private Networks will not be eligible to enter the campaign.
- Winners of mobile data will be advised thereof by SMS and the number which the winner used to enter the Competition will automatically be credited with the amount of the mobile data won.
– Should mobile airtime prizes be awarded to a mobile number that is unable to utilize the prize (i.e. the mobile number is not on a prepaid subscription), the prize will be withdrawn and re-entered into the prize pool for distribution to other Participants. These winners will still however be entered into the draw prize to win R250 000 worth of prizes and instant airtime.
- The colour of the prizes may differ in colour to what was advertised in the official communication seen on Point-Of-Sale, Billboard, Digital and Press due to availability of stock at the time the prize is delivered to the winner.
- The final draw will take place at the start of each new colour’s week:
a. Green week: 9 Nov
b. Yellow week: 23 Nov
c. Orange week: 7 Dec
d. Red week: 21 Dec
e. Purple week: 5 Jan
f. Pink week: 18 Jan
- All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Winners of all prizes will be the first correct entries selected by a random computer-generated draw which is audited by an independent third party.
- Each winner (with the exception of mobile airtime winners) will be notified telephonically within 72 hours after the lucky draw, on the mobile number on which the winner entered the Competition. Should the winner not answer after 3 (three) telephone calls, the winner will forfeit their winnings and a redraw will take place to find a new winner. Correct, prizes dispatched within the same week.
- The names of the winners will be announced on www.jive.co.za as well as on the Jive Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jivecooldrinks/).
- The Promoter may make media announcements/publications of the winner’s name/photographs of the winner, provided that the winner may expressly elect to decline this. The winner or Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Apex has been appointed as the auditors for this Competition and reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner to verify his eligibility.
- Apex reserves the right to appoint external auditors in its sole discretion and for any reason it deems necessary.
- By entering this Competition the participant gives the Promoter permission to contact him via SMS for promotional or informational purposes related to the Promoter. The participant may opt-out of this contact list by replying STOP to any SMS they have received from the Promoter, except for prize notification messages.
- All Participants and winners indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any/all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
- In the case of queries regarding this Competition, customers can contact the Promoter directly by emailing email@example.com
- If the Promoter is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all Participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoter and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- The Promoters decision is final and no further correspondence concerning the Competition or prizes will be entered into.
- All information relating to the Competition and published Competition material will form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- A copy of these Competition rules may be viewed or downloaded, from www.jive.co.za
Jive Social Media Giveaways – Terms & Conditions
- Jive frequently run Social Media Giveaways on its social pages.
- These giveaways are open to all legal residents and citizens of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years and older.
- Winners are always selected at random.
- Individuals are only eligible to win if they have followed the entry mechanic as stated by the brand.
- These Social Media Giveaways are only available to residents of the Western Cape.
- Winners will be contacted directly via Social Media to get their contact and delivery information